UTAH FOOD HANDLERS
eFoodhandlers® UT Food Handler Course. Your source for APPROVED UTAH STATE food safety training & testing.
This Food Handler training program will teach you safe food handling practices so that you can keep the public safe!
Only $10 + $15 health department fee.
Upon completion of the Utah food handler course and test, you will earn a temporary certificate,
valid as a permit for 30 days. The health department you designate will mail you your official Utah Food Handlers Permit. Refer to the UT Food Handlers Card printing page for more information.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent UTAH
SALT LAKE CITY►
WEST VALLEY CITY►
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $8
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in UTAH to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local UTAH jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.
Those Needing Help
eFoodHandlers commitment to education is an integral part of their mission statement for UTAH. This means eFoodHandlers will provide free & low-cost services to schools, non-profits and those who are economically challenged regardless of their ability to pay.